Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Riding Elephants and Feeding Tigers

One Awesome thing we did after Sanya was go to the Guangzhou Chimelong Zoo. This Zoo BLEW MY MIND. It was AMAZING!! It was so clean and well kept and the animals were all super active.... compared to going to some Zoos where the animals sleep alllllll day long.

Active Animals:

Just to prove how active of a zoo this is I'll start off with this picture.. Usually Koala's are so lazy, well here is a picture of one that was running around and then jumped into this tree!




A momma and baby elephant playing.


Tiger swimming in the water.





Monkeys splashing water at us.


There were also nets right above our heads with monkey's in them!


and random monkeys hanging out near by. SO COOL.


Check out this super cute baby chimp and his momma!



And this guy was watching us with those beady little eyes... kinda creepy..


This zoo also had a lot of panda's! Here's a couple of pictures of them enjoying some food


There was also a fun elephant show that we enjoyed watching.


And I found my long lost family.....



Just because the monkeys at this Zoo were all so cute here are a few more pictures. :)



Another awesome thing about this Zoo was that you could really interact with the animals. Some of the cool things that happened...
AUTUMN AND I RODE AND ELEPHANT!

  

I also FED A GIRAFFE. I had done this before at the Montgomery, Alabama Zoo, but it was still pretty cool. The giraffe didn't like being touched but I still got to pet it a little on its adorable bumpy face.


I FED A BABY WHITE TIGER WITH THE BLUEST EYES. It was sooooo cute and soft.

  





Another funny thing was that it was definitely mating season at the zoo.. if you know what I mean.. I saw a couple of giraffes trying to get frisky and I saw two bamboo getting it on. Actually it was hilarious because I was trying to get a video of the bamboos doing cool flips and tricks and then BOOM! The monkeys were doing it. My commentary on camera was pretty funny. "What's that one doing? What the?? oh no.. ohh no OHH NOOOOO, oh man they just had sex!!" I was crying I was laughing so hard.. and I can't believe I got it all on camera too! haha

The day at the Zoo was a long one but it was worth it and SO much fun. Going to the Zoo was one of my favorite days of the semester. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment